Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ramblings

Lately, I have been stuck on what to write about. I have thought about saying something about the Muslim reaction to the Pope's speech. I have a lot of thoughts about it, but everyone else is writing so much about it. Besides, I think charity would fail me.
I have seen in other blogs that sometimes the authors will start a series on some particular subject. I have thought about different things. I tried posting about a different religious order each week, but that didn't seem like what I am looking for so I have abandonned that.
I have been thinking about writing a series sometime about the Missionaries of the Holy Spirit, especially the mystic woman, Conchita, who inspired Fr. Felix de Jesus Rougier to found that order. I have even thought about writing some posts on the other related orders (La Familia de la Cruz or the Family of the Cross). I feel drawn somehow to them and I feel like the Holy Spirit might be directing me to write about them.
But I have this sort of writing block and I am soliciting suggestions. Let me know what you think and feel free to suggest something else.

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

If you feel drawn to write on something, then why don't you just do it, instead of hesitating? Otherwise, you'll end up writing nothing, and I doubt if that is what you want.

April Camus said...

It happens sometimes. It is called writer's block. IMHO, you should pray for the Holy Spirit guidance. If you write about faith, I think it is the first choice. God bless you.