Friday, September 23, 2011

7 Quick Takes 23SEP



1. I have reached the decision, I am definitely going to switch from Latin Catholic to Melkite Catholic. I've been going to our local Melkite parish for over a year and I've fallen in love with the Byzantine Liturgy and spirituality.
2. As of Wednesday, I am a First Degree Knight. I'd been meaning to join the Knights of Columbus for quite a while and I finally did.
3. Facebook keeps changing up their format and yet they have still yet to add a dislike button. How hard is it to write the script for it? You could just take the Like script and change it to say Dislike.
4. Monday off of work!!!!
5. I bought a jacket for my daughter last weekend and her mom said she has not wanted to take it off ever since. Dad knows what Princess likes.
6. Is it bad that I'm almost 30 and still LOVE to splash in mud puddles?
7. The last shall be first...

May God bless all who read my ramblings,

Adopt A Catholic Blog

1 comment:

Barbara Schoeneberger said...

Our eastern rites have a unique beauty. I attend the Traditional Latin Mass which is different from the Novus Ordo and the eastern rites, but it suits my spirituality. I really love eastern rite sacred music. Ain't being Catholic great? We have so much unity in diversity and so much to appreciate throughout our Church.