Friday, August 24, 2012

7 Quick Takes 24AUG2012

1. My first week of grad school is complete. What have I gotten myself into?

2. The local Knights of Columbus is on the way home from class. I like having an excuse to drop in and hang out for a little while. On Wednesday I found out there's a cookout every other Wednesday. Fellowship and dinner, sounds like I'll stop in more often.

3. I posted Saint Quiz XVII this week. See if you can figure out who it is.

4. Now for the weekly posting of pictures:
 overgold



5. Cradle Catholic has completed what I think is his only English song so far:


6. Princess is having a hard time grasping the concept that because she's in school now she doesn't get to stay home when Hephzibah has the day off.

7. "...It is written, Not in bread alone doth man live, but in every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God." Matthew 4:4

Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man!

May God bless all who read my ramblings,

Adopt A Catholic Blog

No comments: